Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Four weeks left until retirement

I have my list! 169 things to do when I retire. I have done my homework! A legal pad filled with income and expense projections for now, two years from now, five years from now and the rest of our lives. I have given my notice at the bank. My retirement benefits package is in the mail.
FOUR MORE WEEKS.

Have you dreamed about retirement? Have your fantasized How it would feel? I sure have!

Now I'm about to retire and this is what my blog is all about. It’s an opportunity to spend the rest of my life carefully exploring the best of times ahead for my family and personal pursuits.

If retirement isn't in the cards for you in the near future, enjoy a vicarious ride with me on my journey to a HAPPY AND FREE RETIREMENT!

Warm regards,
Dave's Busy

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I look forward to reading your progress and getting through those last DAMN FOUR WEEKS!!!! You can do it pops! I love you and am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete